sixxdawg wrote:I need to program the Dish remote for a Hiteker TV Model number MSAV1931-K3. Anyone know a code that might work? Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am sorry but I do not have any remote codes for the Hiteker TV's. You can do a power scan on the remote to find a code that will work. Here are the steps:
1. Press and hold down the clear TV mode button on the top left of the remote, till all the other modes buttons on top light up and then release the TV button. The TV button will be blinking:
2. Press and release the TV Power Button.
3. Now press the Up arrow button, once a second until the TV turns off.
4. When the TV turns off, you have found the code and need to press the “#” under the number 9. This will lock the code into the remote.
5. Using the remote, turn the TV back on and check the volume. If everything works, press and release the “SAT” button on the top left to put the remote back into SAT mode and you should be working.
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please PM me and I will be happy to assist further. Thank you!