Series Record Issue

Check out our product support threads to find answers to any questions you may have about your Sling Adapter, Tailgater or any other DISH product.

Series Record Issue

Postby kwalthers » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:31 am

ESPN just updated the guide to show Sportscenter with Scott Van Pelt (it used to just be Sportscenter and you needed to know it came on at 9 PM Pacific).

I tried to set up a series recording, but it won't accept the series. Have tried doing it through the guide, through search, etc. Is it possible that ESPN won't allow a series recording, or is this a database issue. It seems I had a similar issue on Comedy Central some time ago with The Nightly Show.

A manual timer is an option, of course, but the SVP version of Sportscenter moves around every once in a while (plus, the whole point of the DVR is to automate!).
kwalthers

Re: Series Record Issue

Postby FsT4WrD1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15 am

Same issue here, FOX1 series = Monster Energy supercross. As of 3 weeks ago the title is now just Supercross and will not allow me to record series. I have to record each episode manuelly and cross my fingures it records.
FsT4WrD1

Re: Series Record Issue

Postby Matt G » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:44 pm

This is a known issue where series timers for some events cannot be set. The workaround is create a "record once" timer.
Matthew "Speedy" Gonzales
Social Media Representative
6am-3pm MT M-F
Matt G

Return to DISH Product Support