Dish movie pack

Have questions about DISH Movie Pack? Check back here for support.

Dish movie pack

Postby nedleather » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Anyone having issues with dish movie pack when exploring movies. The receiver freezes up and reboots on it own? This has been an ongoing issue for me for quite sometime, and dish chat line can't resolve the issue. I am on my 3rd receiver and the same issue everytime. Vip 622 model. Very frustrating to want to download a movie to view immediately, or store in my rentals for 30 days, and the receiver just goes haywire. Can't believe that dish support can't help. They sent me to this forum to get the issue resolved. Sure hope someone out there has the answer.
nedleather

Re: Dish movie pack

Postby Mike H. » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:53 am

Is this happening on every search with DISH Movie Pack or just a few? Have you noticed it happening on other searches you look for? When you press the buttons on the remote of; Menu> System Setup> Installation> Broadband Setup> Network Setup> Reset Connection> Done and then exit out of all menus, try to search again to see if the issue still happens. If so please PM me with the phone number so I can check the health of the receiver here in our DISH offices.
Mike H.
Social Media Representative
Sunday-Thursday 6:00 AM-2:30 PM MST
Mike H.

Return to DISH Movie Pack