Program Guide Display

Welcome to the DISH Family! Please use this forum to get any help you might need with your new DISH service.

Program Guide Display

Postby khorlings » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:51 pm

My hopper was upgraded and I'm finding the new program guide hard to read. The old guide went across the entire width of the screen, the new guide only goes 3/4 of the way across the screen. On the right side is a small picture (like a PIP) of the current channel with a description below it. Is there a way to reformat that and put that on the top or completely get rid of that? I did try everything I could find under settings/guide but no luck. Thank you!
khorlings

Re: Program Guide Display

Postby Mike H. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 am

There are some things to be done to change the look of the Guide! Can you please press the buttons of; Menu> Settings> Guide. Once you have made the changes through there please exit out of that screen and select Appearance Settings to change between Modern and Classic.
Mike H.
Social Media Representative
Sunday-Thursday 6:00 AM-2:30 PM MST
Mike H.

Postby cecilbollinger » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Can anybody tell me what the circle with triangle/arrow symbols in the program guide menu mean? They look sort of like this: (>) ??? :?:
cecilbollinger

Postby Matt G » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:33 pm

cecilbollinger wrote:Can anybody tell me what the circle with triangle/arrow symbols in the program guide menu mean? They look sort of like this: (>) ??? :?:

This means the event is available On Demand
Matthew "Speedy" Gonzales
Social Media Representative
6am-3pm MT M-F
Matt G

Return to Getting Started with DISH